11/17/12

Beauty What? - Maybelline Color Sensational® Lipstick Review

Yay another beauty blog post! 

Since Christmas is just around the corner, I figured I needed to sport a new lip color that has "Christmas" written all over it. To tell you the truth, I've been eyeing this lipstick for some time and I was torn between 3 other products! As I was wandering around the mall the other day, look what I finally got...


Ta-daa!


This is Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in "Very Cherry", and it's the perfect red for me! They have 3 other shades of red, too--"Red Revival""Are You Red-dy", and "Summer Sunset". I trusted my gut when I was deciding on what shade to choose and oh lordy my gut was right! What's more awesome about this baby is that I didn't spend a single cent for this, thanks to my SM Advantage Card. It originally costs 399 but since it's also 20% off, I only got it for 319.20. Such a steal, right?



I applied the lipstick at the back of my hand
to give you guys a better look at the color.



What I loved about it:
> The color that screams, "Kiss me!". A big CHECK!
> The tube. I like the packaging.
> It doesn't dry out my lips, unlike other lipsticks.

Flaws:
> The scent. Hmm... It kinda smells like wax, and the scent also reminds me of that lip balm from Nivea that I used before.


Red and Gold are the top two colors I'm raving for this Christmas. They're just so glamorous and elegant, and they complement each other. Plus, they suit any skin tone--may it be on clothing or makeup.



Sporting Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in "Very Cherry". ♥


I hope you found this review helpful in some way. I do try my best. :) 'Til next time! ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment