10/3/13

Confident is the New Sexy

Kicking off my one-month break with a bang!







____________________________________________________________



This was an impromptu shoot that I did last week. I also did my own hair and makeup, wore nothing but a denim vest over a white lace bra, and shorts. And oh, don't forget my cat ears. :3

These photos were taken in my room, where the lights were turned off. The camera flash was my only light. I have to say it's kinda hard to project in front of the camera when you can't see anything. In about 10 seconds (yes, the self-timer function works wonders for me), I have to make fierce happen.

I guess the slightly-smoky eye + nude lip combo worked. Since my hair is naturally curly, I just scrunched them up a bit to make it appear bigger. I think I'm keeping my bangs until the new year comes in. :P

The main purpose of this post is to appreciate your God-given beauty and learn how to werk it! Most girls still feel embarrassed with the way they look on the outside. Well, here's a little something for you: You don't have the right to feel ugly, embarrassed or uncomfortable with the way you look. In order to look great, you have to feel great. Everything starts from the inside. Plus, you don't need the affirmation of others because it's what you think about yourself that matters the most. Ladies, remember that a little confidence goes a loooong, long way. Your smile has got to be your best accessory! If you're comfortable with the way you feel, your look will follow. :) 

God only created beautiful things, and that INCLUDES YOU.


____________________________________________________________

Here are other photos from the shoot:






Channeling Miley Cyrus, maybe?





Mugshot? :P


"Never let anyone dull your sparkle." -Tyra Banks


Get your fierce on! #ConfidentistheNewSexy
___________________________________________________________









Much love!
Bea ♥

5 comments: