5/18/14

Sunday's Best

I've been on blogger hiatus for far too long! My busy life spared me no time to update my blog but now that I FINALLY had it, I just can't let it pass. ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________








My outfit is actually from a shopping spree that I won at Zalora PH (a big THANK YOU again!) and they're both from the same brand as well. I fell in love with them immediately as soon as I saw them online. <3






I am seriously obsessed with these shoes. OBSESSED! Insta-sexy, if I may say so myself. :P





WHAT I'M WEARING:
Dress - Ezra (from Zalora PH)
Heels - Ezra (from Zalora PH)
Tote bag - SM Department Store
Watch - Swatch
Ring/bracelet - Papemelroti

_________________________________________________________________________________


PHOTOGRAPHED BY: Arien Polumbarit - thank you as always, love! :*
SHOT ON LOCATION AT: UP Diliman, Q.C.






XO,
Bea ♥



2 comments: